Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Short Vacation To Singapore (Intro)

wee ~finally my dream was fullfilled.. my flight to Singapore was on 13th of August 2010 ... we flew there by Tiger Airways ... somehow when it's about time to land on Changi International Airport .. i saw Singapore's view from the air and i get so excited ...

The plane has landed(still gettin excited) ...without any further hesitation, i went to the terminal Building and i saw a sign there said " Welcome T0 Changi International Airport Singapore " well this is my first time to travel aboard , so it's new for me ... i filled up the Immigration form and passed the immigration's counter .. now my vacation in Singapore has Started ..~~~<3<3

3 comments:

aRaN said...

macam aku kenal owner blog ni hahahhahaa:)

=Terence= said...

Haruslah kenal hehe

=Terence= said...

Haruslah kenal hehe